Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 97

The weather was warm and beautiful on Saturday afternoon when I took these photos.  Every time I go to the temple, I run into other people also watching the construction or enjoying the view of the temple as the landscaping is completed.

I suppose this will be the case from now on.  And that is a good thing.  I think that the temple will be the center of our community.  I hope others, not of our faith, will see and feel that also.  It will bring a new spirit to our city.

 The East fountain is going to be spectacular.  I could see the granite is mostly complete, but I couldn't get a good picture from the other side of the street since the sidewalk is closed on the temple side until the new sidewalk is complete.
 

 The North sidewalk is complete, just road repairs need to be completed.


  

 More capstones for the West side
 

 The Southwest corner - curb, cutter and sidewalk





Lots of bushes and shrubs.  I hope there is some lawn on the East side. 

 The main street sidewalk is almost complete


No comments:

Post a Comment