Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week 68

Friday was probably the last day of what I call Fall weather.  The temperature wasn't too cold and the sun was shining.

The crews were working hard at the temple block, but much work remains to be done.  There are still a lot of details to be completed on the parking and landscaping.

The scaffolding at the East entrance has been removed.  I guess this means that a lot of the messy interior work has been completed; stuff like wallboard and taping.


The scaffolding has been removed from the East entrance.
The rock work looks good.  I am anxious to see it with all the landscaping.
I can't wait to see the big stained glass window over the East entrance!
The fence around the temple is going to look great!
Pouring more concrete
The West entrance to the parking is not yet complete.
Galvanized steel beam - I wonder where it goes?
The steel beam must be part of the underground parking?
My daughter and I took the temple pictures and then had a bison burger at Maddox.  Good company and good food!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment