Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Manti Temple

I hope my readers will permit me a brief personal indulgence.  Last week I attended a family reunion to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents.
Here is a photo of them before me and my siblings gave them gray hair.  Congratulations, Mom and Dad!

Part of the reunion included a session at the Manti Temple and, of course, some great photo opportunities.  Instead of inundating you with the 400 photos I took, I will only post the best 20 or so.  Here goes it.

























If you have a chance to go to this temple, be sure to ask one of the workers to show you the spiral staircases that are in the two West corners.  They are amazing, as is the whole building.  What a monument to the faith and dedication of the pioneer builders.  They did all this without the wonderful tools, power equipment, vehicles and technology we have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment