Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 48

The construction is truly amazing to watch.  Each time I go there, I get the feeling that I am really missing out on something since the last time I was there.  I want to to help someway, even if it is only with a wheelbarrow and a shovel - one thing I am qualified to do.

P.S. Don't forget the fireside tomorrow at 7:00 pm about the creator of the Angel Moroni statues that adorn the temples.







I think this worker is sealing the joints between the exterior panels.
The sea of green rebar will soon be covered with concrete


The back filling on the East of the Temple  is nearing completion.













Same worker sealing the joints



One of the West steeple panels waiting to be installed.
This is how the exterior panels are attached to the steel framework













No comments:

Post a Comment