Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 40

The steel for the West steeples is being placed this week.  I think it will look a lot like the East, except a little shorter.  The mechanical systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) are being installed, and the underground parking is advancing.

I met another Big-D employee who told me this is the second temple he has worked on.  The other was Twin Falls, Idaho.  He told me that it was very satisfying.  Yeah! I bet.



More duct work
Columns for the parking garage


No fair!  He gets to take pictures from inside the fence.


South parking garage and support columns

Web cam on the South east corner of the temple lot
Web cam







Crew pouring concrete










Columns for the South parking garage (underground)



West Steeples are in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment