Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ogden Temple

The Brigham City Stake President, Robert Davis, told us this morning in ward conference that the Ogden Temple will close on April 2 for three years of reconstruction and remodeling.

That means that Brigham City Temple patrons will have to go to Logan or Bountiful or another temple for about 9 months until the Brigham City Temple is completed. President Davis further explained that the Logan Temple only has about 40% (420 sessions versus about 1,000 daily) of the capacity of the Ogden Temple.

The temples taking up the slack will be busy. Interestingly, he also told us there are only four temples with six session rooms. I'm sure you can guess the first two; Ogden and Provo. The other one is the Washington DC Temple, but now I can't remember the fourth one. Hum.

I was thinking the Salt Lake Temple, but I know that can't be right.

I just called the Brother Beecher. He was at the meeting and reminded me that the forth temple

with six session rooms is the Jordan River Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment