Total Pageviews

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Beautiful Fall Day

Thursday was a fantastically beautiful fall day, especially for flying.  The wind was calm and the visibility was unlimited.  I knew I had to get my plane out before the cold front moved in.

I left work early and pulled my plane out of the hangar.  After a short mechanical  issue with the brakes, I went flying around the whole valley, from Fielding and Thatcher to Plymouth and over to Newton and Logan.  I made a stop in Logan and on the way home I took these photos of the Wellsville Mountains.  The Fall colors were vivid and bright.







 The Brigham City Temple is barely visible over the nose of my airplane.











 View of the Bear River Valley looking South.



 And finally home again to the Brigham City Temple!


1 comment:

  1. I left a comment on another post, but I was wondering if there is any way that I could get a higher resolution copy (digital) of one of your Brigham City Temple photos. I would like to blow it up to a 12x12. I haven't found any pictures that I like as much as yours. Please let me know :) Thanks! Katie audiologygal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete