Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Temple Cultural Celebration

The Temple Cultural Celebration was last Saturday.  Of course, if you had kids in it, you already knew that.  I went to the two o'clock dress rehearsal/performance and really liked it.  I was impressed that 4,000 kids could come together and perform so well.  No doubt it was the countless hours the leaders and volunteers spent putting the whole show together.

I can also tell you that my two sons were struggling to last thru one more practice and the 14 hour day that started at 6 am was nearly the last straw.  Now, after a week of reflection, my youngest, says it was fun to be with the other kids, but he didn't like the dancing very much.

I hope my sons can remember this event and the temple dedication the following day for their whole lives.  It was certainly a once-in-a-lifetime event!



























No comments:

Post a Comment