Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 38

After I went flying, I took these photos.  I spent about half an hour walking around the entire block, I was so fascinated with the work going on.  The site was busy.  I think there were at least six welders and a couple of cranes hoisting steel onto the temple. 

The underground parking on both the North and South sides of the temple is becoming obvious.  Concrete columns to support the parking roof are being built.



Can you see the welder on the steeple?
This is the same welder from the previous photo!





















The amount of steel is astounding!











I believe that all this steel on the ground will form the West steeple








The four wooden forms are columns for the underground parking

No comments:

Post a Comment